COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Saturday, May 20, 2006


Captain America #18

WRITER: ED BRUBAKER
ARTIST: STEVE EPTING
PUBLISHER: MARVEL

Captain America is a very busy hero these days. (See Civil War #1 review on this blog!) Cap is in London searching for Winter Soldier (aka. Bucky). He asks for help from The INVADERS team members Union Jack and Spitfire. Twenty-First Century Blitz: PART 1 is a great jumping on point if you have not been reading the adventures of Captain America lately.

Ed Brubaker stories and the artwork of Steve Epting has catapulted this character and this Marvel Title to new heights. I truly have enjoyed the new direction in Captain America’s Attitude he is the definitive hero defending America wearing the Red White and Blue. Great surprises await you. The continuing mental bickering between The Red Skull trying to control the mind of General Lukin is enough to peak interest in this title. Who will dominate the mental war between them! Maybe we will get some insight when I give an Inquisitive review at the end of this story arc in Captain America #21. Great surprises await you!

So readers I give this title an Inquisitive rating of four!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>