COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Tuesday, May 09, 2006










Bluff & Tales from a Forgotten Planet #O

Narwain publishing's contibution is a kid friendly title "Bluff" backed with the Sci-Fi story "Tales from a forgotten planet". Bluff is about the adventures of an adorable pit bull and his best buddy, who happens to be a flea. Giovanni Masi and Yoshiko Wantanbe bring this delightful title to children of all ages, including grown ones (smile).

The Inquisitive critiquer give this title a rating of four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>