COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TWO REVIEWED FROM "FREE COMIC BOOK DAY"



Liberty Girl #O

Heroic Publishing contribution to "Free comic book day" was Liberty Girl.

This exciting title will launch in July and I think is a great read. Dennis Mallonee writes about the return of a herorine from the past. Liberty Girl returns to foil a bank robbery to unbelieving eyes. The pencils by Daerick Gross is open and clean. The inking by Jeff Brennan is tight and smooth. The colors by Tom Luth give an air brush look to the charecters. This will be a great title to pick up and check out when published.


The Inquistive Critiquer gives this is a inquisitive reading rating of four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>