COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"THE WEDDING TO COME"


Black Panther #15

Love is bliss, especially when you are the King of Wakanda, T'challa and maybe his bride to be Ororo a member of the X-men known as Storm.

This enchanting tale is full of action and romance. It is the beginning of the "Wedding of the Century" or is it? Reginald Hudlin's story is filled with the expectations of a normal wedding proposel by T'challa to Ororo, but readers and fans you will soon learn that many situations keep the reader in suspence. Soctt Eaton's pencils and the Inking of Klaus Janson gels Hudlin's story into a great tale. This creative team is making this title not just noticed by the loyal fans but new fans as well. New Readers are feverishly buying back issues to catch up from those stories and finding themselves immersed by this series.

I think many "Good" stories are coming your way from Marvel's Black Panther.

I give this an Inquisitive rating of Five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>