COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Friday, February 16, 2018

"Black Panther Movie is Fantastic"

Black Panther
By Marvel Studios
















Marvel Studios has released the Movie Black Panther too enthusiastic fans.
By John L. Daniels

This Morning I saw the movie Black Panther, it is one of the best Super Hero movies
I have ever seen. The visuals were outstanding, the action was very well paced and the characterization by the actors was spectacular.

This is the movie I have been waiting to see for over 40 years....

Please see this movie, again and again. While sitting in the movie theater I was seated
next to someone, who has already seen it "Four times".

Incredible storytelling and the movie reflects outstanding social awareness and for all people.

Outstanding!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>