COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Friday, August 23, 2013

We need to keep marching



March Book On



Writers:  John Lewis and Andrew Aydin
Artists: Nate Powell
Publisher: Top shelf  

We need to keep marching - the 50th anniversary on the March on Washington
By John L. Daniels, Jr

How have the anniversary on the historic march on Washington changed America and the district of Colombia.?
The nation has seen the civil rights amendment passed only to be taken away.  People from all nations experienced the historic speech of Martin Luther King and see a memorial in his honor erected in 2013.



All of this has been seen and experienced biographically and graphically by John Lewis the stalwart civil rights activist and congressman from Georgia.


The book is an outstanding book for everyone, and for the young readers to read and feel the incredible journey of a man who felt the desire for social injustice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>