COMIC STORY ARC

A INQUISITIVE REVIEW ON: COMIC BOOKS*GRAPHIC NOVELS *ALSO AN OCCASIONAL COMMMENTARY ON THE MEDIUM OF COMICS.

Name:
Location: washington, D.C., United States

I am a comic reviewer for www.comiccritique.com. I enjoy reading mainstream and independent comics. I have interviewed various artists, and writers in the comic community. such as Joe Kubert, Frank Beddor, and Nate Barlow, and others to come. I have been a comic collector for over thirty years. I still have the same excitement today when I read my first comic title. I hope to present the same vigor to the readers of this blog. JD

Saturday, February 10, 2007

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS AND REVIEW WITH CAPTAIN GRAVITY CREATIVE TEAM!

When I had the chance to review Captain Gravity and the power of the Vril comic book, the first thing on my mind was to interview the creative team. Therefore, when I got responses from Bob, Sal, and Joshua I was enthusiastic and very grateful for them to take time out of their busy schedules to do the interviews.

Therefore, I want to thank them for all their patience; it has been a monumental experience and an honor to interview to them. This creative team is the best in the industry.

Readers here are their thoughts and chat concerning one of the greatest comic achievements in the industry. Get ready to read insights about the Captain Gravity and the power of the Vril book and Trade paperback from this incredible group of artisans.

I hope you enjoy the interviews as much as I did interviewing them.

John L. Daniels, Jr
The Inquisitive Critiquer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>